FIJI Bikini Bottom
Two-Piece Long Sleeve Swimsuit in Abstract Repeat Linear Print
- Bra pads and underwire for added support
- Back Hook Closures
- Stylized overlapping layer details on Bikini top and bottom
- Fully Lined
- Clean Finish
- 82% Polyester & 18% Spandex
- Model is 5'11 and is wearing a size Small
- No refunds. Exchange or store credit only if your item was not listed as final sale at the time of purchase. Items can only be returned within 15 days of delivery.
- Black Friday Orders/Final Sale Items/Clearance: No refunds, No exchanges.
- An order can only be cancelled before it has been dispatched.
- Returned items must be in their unused condition including tags and hygiene stickers. Items that do not meet these conditions will be refused and returned.
- You are responsible for the delivery cost of your exchange. Once we receive your exchange request, an invoice will be sent to your email for the delivery cost of your exchange.
- If you would like to exchange your purchase for another item with a higher value, the difference in cost of the exchanged item will be required.
- Price adjustments are available on items purchased at original price 24 hours before a sale.
- Please use the Andrea Iyamah return labels. Andrea Iyamah will not be held responsible for private labels, their associated fees as well as packages lost in transit or delivered incorrectly.
The COCO Consultancy is pleased to welcome Sue Sheilds to its board of Brand Mentors.
Sue Shields is an International leather goods buyer and an expert in the industry of Handbags, Small Leathers, and Soft Accessories with over 15 years of experience working for multi-brand Department stores, Harrods, and Fenwick, Bond Street.
"It is with great pleasure that I join the growing team at WE are COCO, to invest my skills and experience in curating and supporting the best brands in the industry to grow and expand."
Sue Sheilds - Fenwick, London
She specializes in buying and curating a commercial edit, merchandising, range building, price architecture, trend forecasting, and product development. She works directly with the brands to support them with the curation of their collections during the design and sampling phase. Sue has knowledge of global customer taste and demands within these categories and has worked with a wide range of brands from the top global luxury brands to the new upcoming contemporary brands.
The COCO Consultancy is pleased to welcome Georgia Woolfall to its board of Brand Mentors.
Georgia is the Head of Fashion Buying and Strategy at Namshi Middle East, one of the most popular online retailers serving customers in the UAE, Qatar, Lebanon, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia.
Her main focus has been fast fashion womenswear across private label, global brands, niche startup European brands, streetwear, and all avenues in between, think Maternity, Swim, and Curve."With nearly a decade in the Middle East market, I've introduced a number of emerging and established brands to Namshi customers. The COCO Consultancy will allow me to connect with hundreds of new brands looking to enter this exciting new market."Georgia Woolfall, Namshi, Middle East
The COCO Consultancy is pleased to welcome Annie Qurratulain to its board of Brand Mentors.
Qurratulain is an International Fashion Accessories Buyer in the footwear, handbags, and accessories category and e-commerce consultant with over a decade of experience working for the online retail sector. She is currently the Buying Manager at Namshi Middle East, one of the most popular online retailers serving customers in the UAE, Qatar, Lebanon, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia."Namshi has a 1.2 million and growing active customer base. As a leading retailer of international brands for the Middle East Market we are constantly looking for opportunities to engage new brands and support them with an understanding of how to meet the needs of this new market. The COCO Consultancy is creating a necessary conversation for brands in a digital age."Annie Qurratulain, Namshi, Middle East