KASS Bikini Top
Two-Piece Long Sleeve Swimsuit
- Metallic Grommet detail on Front
- Molded cups and underwire for added support
- Back and Neck Hook Closure
- Retro High-Cut
- Fully Lined
- Clean Finish
- 80% Nylon & 20% Spandex
- Model is 5'11 and is wearing a size Small
- No refunds. Exchange or store credit only if your item was not listed as final sale at the time of purchase. Items can only be returned within 15 days of delivery.
- Black Friday Orders/Final Sale Items/Clearance: No refunds, No exchanges.
- An order can only be cancelled before it has been dispatched.
- Returned items must be in their unused condition including tags and hygiene stickers. Items that do not meet these conditions will be refused and returned.
- You are responsible for the delivery cost of your exchange. Once we receive your exchange request, an invoice will be sent to your email for the delivery cost of your exchange.
- If you would like to exchange your purchase for another item with a higher value, the difference in cost of the exchanged item will be required.
- Price adjustments are available on items purchased at original price 24 hours before a sale.
- Please use the Andrea Iyamah return labels. Andrea Iyamah will not be held responsible for private labels, their associated fees as well as packages lost in transit or delivered incorrectly.
Your Brand Mentor Anastasia Gurskaya is a Senior assistant buyer at TSUM Moscow, holding a broad range of experience; both in wholesale and buying. Anastasia has 3-years of experience in Designer Womenswear, Buying and has worked at Rainbowwave Showroom in London with brands; such as Peter Pilotto, Gabriella Hearst, Jonathan Simkhai.
Whilst working as a team finding and curating young brands and talent, she worked closely with the international stylist, influencer and ex-creative director of TSUM Moscow - Natasha Goldenberg. Her team were amongst the first worldwide to buy Khaite, starting from their very first season. They were also the first to discover Jacquemus, Cecilie Bahnsen, Peter Do and Casablanca and bought them to Russia.
We are COCO is pleased to welcome Whitney Parkhill, Senior Buyer - Men's to it's Board of Brand Mentors. With over 15 years experience, Whitney launched her retail career at Bloomingdale's in NYC gaining experience running both store side and the ecommerce businesses across RTW and Men’s.
Whitney has extensive relationships in the industry and is known for her long standing connections. Additionally, she has a keen eye for style and trend, knows how to build an attention grabbing assortment while also balancing the financials to run a profitable business. Her experience in the ecommerce and tech space makes her a forward thinker that is constantly innovating. Data is the future of how we buy and collecting that from customers and clients is key in ensuring OTB dollars are spent efficiently and effectively while delivering a client right assortment! Whitney currently lectures for the Retail Studies program at Indiana University as well as mentors a new and upcoming black designer at Stitch Fix who has recently launched her line at Saks and Shopbop (and soon to be Stitch Fix!)
We are COCO is please to welcome Rebecca Thompson, former Menswear Buyer at ASOS to it's Board of Brand Mentors. Rebecca has 10+ years experience across two Global retailers Asos.com and Urban Outfitters USA. She has been living and working in the US for almost 7 years so has extensive knowledge of the American market.
Rebecca is super passionate about what she does with a love for streetwear brands, sneakers and sportswear, she has worked with Streetwear brands such as Chinatown market, denim brands; Levi’s and US Heritage brands, Polo Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein and bought head to toe across the Clothing, Accessories and footwear categories."With over 10 years in the industry I want to share my learnings and knowledge to help new and existing brands and retailers. I love the idea of working with the other experienced buyers and the network that We are Coco has built so far and continues to build" Rebecca Thompson, Former Menswear Buyer, ASOS