KASS Bikini Top
Two-Piece Long Sleeve Swimsuit
- Metallic Grommet detail on Front
- Molded cups and underwire for added support
- Back and Neck Hook Closure
- Retro High-Cut
- Fully Lined
- Clean Finish
- 80% Nylon & 20% Spandex
- Model is 5'11 and is wearing a size Small
- No refunds. Exchange or store credit only if your item was not listed as final sale at the time of purchase. Items can only be returned within 15 days of delivery.
- Black Friday Orders/Final Sale Items/Clearance: No refunds, No exchanges.
- An order can only be cancelled before it has been dispatched.
- Returned items must be in their unused condition including tags and hygiene stickers. Items that do not meet these conditions will be refused and returned.
- You are responsible for the delivery cost of your exchange. Once we receive your exchange request, an invoice will be sent to your email for the delivery cost of your exchange.
- If you would like to exchange your purchase for another item with a higher value, the difference in cost of the exchanged item will be required.
- Price adjustments are available on items purchased at original price 24 hours before a sale.
- Please use the Andrea Iyamah return labels. Andrea Iyamah will not be held responsible for private labels, their associated fees as well as packages lost in transit or delivered incorrectly.
Andrea Selvi, joins WE are COCO from Milan, Italy where he is acting Menswear Buying Manager, with 20 years of international experience in the fashion industry.
Andrea graduated in Economics in 2000 at University of Trieste, he participated to post-graduated program at Institut Français de la Mode in Paris.
“After the pandemic, the global fashion system as we know it, will change, and WE are COCO, provide the resources and expertise to help brands to navigate the future of fashion and rethink the process.”
Andrea Selvi, LuisaVia Roma Spa
He started his career in London at Richemont group then he moved back to Paris where he used to manage different roles: product management, buying and merchandising for international companies (Dior, Le Bon Marché, Façonnable) and now is in coordinating the global Menswear Buying for the concept store Luisa via Roma, based in Florence.
WE are COCO is pleased to welcome Cristo Stuart to is Board of Global Fashion Mentors.
Cristo Stuart is a luxury accessories Buyer at Harrods with over 10 years experience. After a year and a half of interning as a fashion assistant; Cristo worked hard to secure a job on the shop floor as a sales associate of Harrods with Bottega Veneta progressing with the company, Over the span of 7 years he became the retail buyer/merchandiser for the UK and France. Directly operated store network covering all categories: Leather goods, RTW, Shoes, Jewellery, Fragrance, Sunglasses.
In August 2020 Cristo returned to Harrods, this time as Buyer for Luxury Accessories covering a remit of bags and other leather goods including the world's biggest brands. Cristo is experienced in both individual brand and multi-brand structures with expertise in bricks & mortar, online and travel retail. Cristo is a product fanatic obsessed with detail and with advanced knowledge.
“More than ever the industry is ferociously competitive. WE are COCO provides a platform for connection with seasoned professionals who can act as a reliable voice for guidance and feedback to help brands stand out from the crowd. “ – Christo Stuart - Buyer, Harrods
WE are COCO are pleased to welcome Charlotte Williams to its board of mentors. Charlotte Williams over 7 years’ experience and has worked her way up within a merchandising role, Charlotte took the decision four years ago to follow her passion for product and made a move into buying. This has enabled her to acquire a well-rounded skill set within both divisions which helps to inform professional decisions on a daily basis and to grow the departments she is responsible for.
Charlotte currently manages a £25m per season department which plans and executes 3000 SKUs. She has also strategized and built relationships with over 100 suppliers to launch gifting and beauty on the Outlet department which now turns over £4m per season.
“My favourite part of being a buyer is discovering smaller brands just starting out on their journey and collaborating using my years of experience and product knowledge to grow and develop the brand. This is why I have decided to join WE are COCO as there is nothing more rewarding than watching a brand flourish which I have had a direct impact on.” - Charlotte Williams, ASOS, Senior Assistant Buyer.