KIVO Bikini Bottom
Asymmetrical Two-Piece Swimsuit
- One Cap Sleeve
- Cut out details on Front and Back of Bikini Bottom
- Molded cups and underwire for added support
- Retro high-cut
- Back zipper closure
- Fully Lined
- Clean finished
- 80% Nylon & 20% Elastane
- Model is 5'11 and is wearing a size Small
- No refunds. Exchange or store credit only if your item was not listed as final sale at the time of purchase. Items can only be returned within 15 days of delivery.
- Black Friday Orders/Final Sale Items/Clearance: No refunds, No exchanges.
- An order can only be cancelled before it has been dispatched.
- Returned items must be in their unused condition including tags and hygiene stickers. Items that do not meet these conditions will be refused and returned.
- You are responsible for the delivery cost of your exchange. Once we receive your exchange request, an invoice will be sent to your email for the delivery cost of your exchange.
- If you would like to exchange your purchase for another item with a higher value, the difference in cost of the exchanged item will be required.
- Price adjustments are available on items purchased at original price 24 hours before a sale.
- Please use the Andrea Iyamah return labels. Andrea Iyamah will not be held responsible for private labels, their associated fees as well as packages lost in transit or delivered incorrectly.
We are COCO is pleased to welcome Amy Qualye to its board of mentors.
Amy Qualye joins COCO as a Young fashion and streetwear buyer with 8+ years in ecommerce. Amy heads up the menswear trend & young fashion division at Zalando - tasked with creating a new business unit to attract a younger and more fashion focussed menswear customer, Amy has spent the last years helping brands launch in the European market, developing product, price and marketing strategies alongside brands to help them gain a foothold in the region. Amy is an expert in assortment planning, range development, and long term strategic planning. Prior to Zalando, Amy worked on the branded buying team at ASOS, working across a range of brands in the streetwear, high street, trend and mainstream segments.
Her skills and expertise extend to data analysis, strategy building, long term planning, communication, negotiation and trend analysis. Amy is based in the UK“I think it's a great concept and much needed! As buyers we are constantly in touch with brands and consulting as part of our day job anyway, however in my day to day job it's almost impossible to find time to really deep dive with brands on how they can develop their business, especially those we're not already buying from. It's easy to forget as a buyer how much expertise we have in what the customer is buying and how other brands have found success, and it's important that we share our experience with up and coming brands to make the industry a more diverse place.” - Amy Quayle, Zalando
WE are COCO is pleased to welcome Christina Villicich, Buyer - to it's Board of Brand Mentors. Christina is a luxury buyer who specializes in working with new and emerging brands.
She has 8 years of buying and merchandising experience from Saks Fifth Avenue, where she launched 18+ brands including Acler, Busayo, Fe Noel, Bernadette, No Pise La Grama, Self-Portrait, Gestuz and byTiMo.
“In order for brands to succeed they need to position themselves for the future. WE are COCO creates a space for brands to connect with industry experts to learn from their perspective, and hear directly what their customer needs are. This creates a huge opportunity for brands to receive insights to help them make smarter business decisions that set them up for long-term success.”
Christina Villicich, Gilt Groupe
WE are COCO is pleased to welcome Alice Mubarek, Director of Wonderland Brands Co - to it's Board of Brand Mentors. Alice has over a decade of experience in the buying industry having worked previously in the luxury market for Mohamed Al-Fayed and spending 7 years at ASOS as a branded buyer on the menswear department working across categories of denim and streetwear.
“I think WE are COCO is a fantastic concept for people with expertise in the industry to support brands and people who want to break into the retail world and work closely with them using all the transferable skills learnt after years spent in the industry. It is also an amazing way to connect with brands and collaborate on projects together” Alice Mubarek, Director at Wonderland Brands Co
Buying as many as 50 brands for her department at any one time, she has worked with many brands such as Versace Jeans Couture, Carhartt, Levis, Fila, Ellesse, Obey, Kark Kani, Chinatown Market to name only a few. Not only buying but also working on the product development side supporting the brands in making exclusive ranges for the customer and retailer.