TONGA Bikini Top
Two-Piece Sleeveless Swimsuit in Elegant Stripe Repeat Print
- Molded cups and underwire for added support
- Back hook closure
- Stylized Criss-Cross details on Bikini top and bottom
- Elastic strap details
- Fully Lined
- Clean Finish
- 82% Polyester & 18% Spandex
- Model is 5'11 and is wearing a size Small
- No refunds. Exchange or store credit only if your item was not listed as final sale at the time of purchase. Items can only be returned within 15 days of delivery.
- Black Friday Orders/Final Sale Items/Clearance: No refunds, No exchanges.
- An order can only be cancelled before it has been dispatched.
- Returned items must be in their unused condition including tags and hygiene stickers. Items that do not meet these conditions will be refused and returned.
- You are responsible for the delivery cost of your exchange. Once we receive your exchange request, an invoice will be sent to your email for the delivery cost of your exchange.
- If you would like to exchange your purchase for another item with a higher value, the difference in cost of the exchanged item will be required.
- Price adjustments are available on items purchased at original price 24 hours before a sale.
- Please use the Andrea Iyamah return labels. Andrea Iyamah will not be held responsible for private labels, their associated fees as well as packages lost in transit or delivered incorrectly.
WE are COCO is pleased to welcome Heather Viskovic, Senior Buyer at Bare Necessities to its board of Brand Mentors.
Heather is an experienced contemporary, premium, and luxury branded buyer with 15 years of industry experience across wholesale, retailing to e-commerce digitally native businesses.
"Finally, the market has the ability to connect to a pool of talented professionals from far and wide! Thanks to WE are COCO, business leaders are able to seek the knowledge, expertise, and advice from key figures in the industry that can help navigate their business forward." Heather Viskovic, Bare Necessities
WE are COCO is pleased to welcome Georgina Hills, the former Luxury Buying Director at Chaloub Group Dubai to its board of Brand Mentors.
The Chalhoub Group has been the leading partner for luxury fashion brands across the Middle East since 1955. Georgina have more than twenty years in the the fashion industry managing luxury portfolios for brands such as MaxMara, Dolce and Gabbana, Versace, Micheal Kors and more.
"WE are COCO approached me at a point of my career & life where I wanted to start "giving back" and also to really shape the future of emerging talent. I wanted an opportunity that would allow me more flexibility. And I identify with WE are COCO's woman empowerment culture." - Georgina Hills , Chaloub Group
Alison Pesgood, joins WE are COCO from luxury brand Micheal Kors. She has twelve years of retail and fashion buying experience, with expertise in product development along with extensive knowledge of all Menswear categories.
"WE are COCO utilizes the skills of global experts in their field. I believe this would be an amazing support for a new brand that are exploring how to build its business. It is such a big commitment to employ teams for small brands so a great test to see what they need to create going forward and how different roles can contribute." ALison Peasgood - Senior Buyer, Micheal Kors
Alison's core responsibilities include building and leading brand strategy from concept through to trading in season. creative direction and commercial ranges, sourcing strategies and supply chain management.